Protect Your Home and Family
Your sewer line is your home’s best plumbing friend. Removing sewage and greywater waste from your home and property, your sewer line system is meant to protect the water quality and health of your family. When a sewer line becomes blocked or is leaking, extensive issues can follow, making expert repair and service imperative to any Toronto homeowner.
Offering superior technical skills, we proudly undertake the following sewer maintenance and repair services:
- Thorough inspection of all lines and drains
- Line snaking
- Power flushing
- Lateral replacement
- Comprehensive repairs
Signs of sewer line problems include:
- Multiple clogged drains, including those in sinks or baths that aren’t often used
- Bubbles coming up through water standing in drains
- Water backing up in other drains (for example, you flush the toilet and water backs up in the shower)
- Toilets not fully flushing
Offering free estimates, the Drain 1 team can help by fully assessing your sewer line and repairing any issue as quickly as possible. If you have reason to suspect a problem with your sewer line, it’s imperative that you contact our emergency dispatch team today. We promise same day appointments with a smile.